Home Contact Photos About Me Image Map

Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Monthly Crave #1

Hello again!

Well as the month is drawing to a close and pay day is fast approaching, I thought I would share with you a few bits that I have been lusting after and may possibly be treating myself to, if I can justify their necessity!

First up is something I have had my eye on for a little while now, and that is the Nars Fairy Kiss Eyeshadow Palette.
Nars describe it as "An enchanted autumnal vision for eyes. A six-shadow palette of high-fashion, fanciful hues for an infinite range of artistic effect" I describe it as "ohhh so pretty I want"

It has the most beautiful purple shades which is one of my favourite colours. I have only heard good things about the Nars Eye shadows so I think it would be rude of me not to add this to my stash!

Nars eye shadow palette, part of my monthly Crave

Its now officially Autumn or Fall depending on what side of the pond you live on and in the spirit of autumnal shades I feel I should add some berry colours to my lipstick collection. I think these two Mac lovelies would do just the trick.

Mac New York Apple Lipstick part of my Monthly Crave





Mac New York Apple is one of their frost finishes and is a deep raspberry red. It looks like it has a beautiful shimmer to it and I am looking forward to getting to my local Mac counter to give it a swatch.
Mac Odyssesy Lipstick part of my Monthly Crave




Another one I shall be swatching to see if I can pull it of is Mac Odyssey this is another of the frost finishes and I have seen it described as a berry wine with good coverage.


I'm not sure why I seem to be wanting the frost finishes all of a sudden as normally I prefer the amplified or matte finish I think it may be that they both have a bit of shine to them and this appealing to my magpie tendencies!


I have been wanting the next item for a few months now, I keep sniffing it whenever I am in the fragrance counters of my local department stores but as yet have restrained myself from buying as I have quite a few perfumes on the go and I should really finish some of them before I buy any more.

Alien Parfum, part of my Monthly Crave


My final item is not beauty related and is of more a practical nature as with the season changed my footwear needs a bit of a reboot. I have seen these ones which are both practical and sassy and I can see myself getting a lot of wear from them. 
I have even found them for a good price on one of my favourite websites for shoe shopping Shoeaholics

Sammy Boot Carvela Kurt Geiger, part of my Monthly Crave




So that's my list! What are your cravings for this month? Please leave a comment and let me know I would love to hear and maybe get some more inspiration! 

Heather xx

4 comments:

  1. Hun dont ever worry about having too many perfumes on the go. U can never have too many. So treat urself to that alien! I have 208 perfumes and will definately be buying more! Lol. Love ur blog lovely. Great posts. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Hun that means a lot :) I will have to see if my heart beats my head as def want it lol! xx

      Delete
  2. Great wish list Hun! The Nars pallet does look gorgeous!
    LouLovesbeauty
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it quite a lot! Think I will def be getting it ordered! :) xx

    ReplyDelete