Home Contact Photos About Me Image Map

Saturday 21 September 2013

Sharing my addiction!

For a long time I have lurked around beauty blogs absorbing all the prettiness and living vicariously through other peoples purchases!
Today I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go myself and share my addiction and love of all things make up, beauty and everything between.
I hope to keep my lovely readers interested by doing a mixture of hauls, reviews and a few posts about the preparation for my up coming wedding (any useful hints, tips and ideas will be gratefully received) and anything in general I think may interest you!
Well that's about it for now I am hoping to be able to upload a couple of posts a week so I will see you soon.
Logo for Heather's Addiction

Heather xx

No comments:

Post a Comment