Home Contact Photos About Me Image Map

Friday 27 September 2013

Benefit VIP Christmas Gift Set Preveiw

Well I hope you are all ok and looking forward to the weekend.

This week seems to have gone so quickly! I was very excited little make up addict yesterday, as last night I was lucky enough to be invited to a preview of the new Benefit Christmas gift sets at my local Debenhams.
(Please be warned now this is a picture heavy post!)

We arrived a bit early so had a wander round the Beauty Hall which was full of temptations as not only did they have 10% off all beauty and fragrance but its was triple points too!




 Once we had managed to drag ourselves away we were taken to the little cafe upstairs where they had set everything out so we could have a look and a play. They had some delicious Apple and Cranberry sparkling juice for us to drink and jars full of Maoam dotted around for nibbling.


The lovely Benebabes Libby and Louise then gave a short presentation where they talked about what sets were being launched. We then got to get a closer look at what each set contained.




This years gift sets are some of the best I have seen. The ones that really stood out to me were the ones that came in tins. There are four large tins, one of the features I really liked about these is that they are all stackable so will make great storage solutions. All the stickers on them are all easy peel off and the tin designs and colours are very eye catching and pop art like (I have my eye on one already  "It's a love fest!" You will be mine!).
I scoped out which ones had what in just for you, my lovely readers. If you click on the links it will take you to the Debenhams website where there is a 10% discount on at the moment  :-




  • The POREfessional
  • They're real!
  • Sun beam medium 4ml
  • Ultra plush lip gloss mini in COARlista




  Love me b.right! -
  • It's potent eye cream
  • Triple performing facial emulsion
  • Total moisture facial cream mini
  • The POREfessional mini 7.5ml






   Primed for lovin'! -
  • They're real!
  • High beam
  • The POREfessional
  • Ultra plush lip gloss mini in sugarbomb



Gimme some lovin'!
  • They're real!
  • Hoola
  • High beam mini 2.5ml
  • The POREfessional mini 7.5ml



As well as the four large tins they are also doing two small tins with make up kits inside. These kits will make great gifts as again once you have finished with the products you will have a little keepsake tin rather than an empty cardboard container. They are:-

  • The POREfessional mini 7.5ml
  • They're real! Mini
  • Benetint - medium 4ml
  • Dandelion & Bella Bamba - cheek powder duo with brush
  • 4 shade eyeshadow palette
  • double-ended sponge applicator




  • 3 longwear powder shadows - call my buff, nude swings, thanks a latte.
  • Creaseless cream shadow mini in r.s.v.p
  • Ultra plush lip gloss mini in dandelion





This was my favourite and the one that managed to make me part with some cash even though I told myself I was only going to look! I just have no will power when it comes to pretty make up's!

I had a really lovely time, the Benebabes were very knowledgeable about the products and were just all round nice girls! There were definitely a few more bits that I may have to drop some hints for around Christmas!
We were even given little mini goody bags so we could trial a couple of the products which I thought was a really nice touch.

I will be posting a review on the palette that I got with some close up pictures and a swatch or two!
Please let me know what you think of the offerings from Benefits Christmas range this year I would love to hear your opinions. Speak to you all again soon!

Heather xx

No comments:

Post a Comment